Sometimes my father’s hands-on participation was subtle, but I remember that he brought home the necessity of having a plan along with persistence. Not all fathers are created equal, but mine was my most important role model.
Happy Father’s Day, Coach Mann.
- 5 P’s – Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance
- Don’t let the minimum be your maximum
- Build relationships with “The Buddy System”
- Act Like you’ve been there Before
- Wear out …. Don’t rust out
- You Can’t Make a Good Deal with a BAD GUY
- Do the Best You Can with What You Have
- Work Hard, don’t Complain, keep your trap shut and be thankful for all your blessings
- You gotta get your bait in the water if you’re gonna catch any fish….. and, every now and then, you’ve got to wiggle your worm
- Take Time to Tickle Your Funny bone